Property Acquisition & Sales Manager, Land Solutions
The main responsibilities of the Property Acquisition & Sales Manager is to identify land acquisitions and property sales and convert them into completed projects. As such, a strong understanding of land acquisitions and sales is a key requirement of this role. The role objectives include the sourcing of bare land for afforestation, the purchase of immature forest properties and the sale of forested lands. The job holder is responsible for ensuring that all activities are carried out in an effective and efficient manner so as to achieve maximum profit for Coillte Group whilst executing a due diligence process and assessing impacts on the company, the environment and on Coillte’s stakeholders.
Terms and Conditions
Reports to: Property Sales Team Leader
Location: Southern Region (Part of Limerick, Kerry, Cork)
• First line customer relationship manager for acquisitions and property sales.
• Deliver land acquisition targets and key financial sales targets.
• First response to customer queries, taking ownership of customer contact and correspondence.
• Understanding customer requirements.
• Create and control a acquisition & property sales pipeline including rigorous review of pipeline cases.
• Manage case preparation and recommendations for acquisition & sales projects including verification of title, obtaining necessary approvals, environmental assessment, legal compliance, assessment of other users and uses.
• Manage and control the process for acquisition & property sales projects.
• Prepare impact assessments for acquisition & property sales projects and manage to completion.
• Control the delivery of the acquisitions and sales process in line with corporate governance.
• Development and implementation of consultation plans for stakeholders (both internal and external) for each project.
• Liaise with legal appointees through to completion of acquisition and sales process.
A role model for living our values of Respect, Simplicity, Empowerment, Outward Looking and Responsible and creating the environment for those on the team to do the same.
• Commercial Awareness: Strong commercial awareness and customer focus;
• Innovation: Openness to new ways of doings things, strong organisational and problem solving skills;
• Collaboration and Teamwork: The ability to work effectively with the Land Solutions team and across the Land Solutions division;
• Attention to Detail: Diligence and care in all tasks;
• Results Driven: Drive to exceed goals ensuring high levels of performance and the ability to meet tight deadlines;
• Initiative: Ability to work on own initiative;
• Creativity: demonstrated levels of creativity;
• Communication Skills: Possess strong communication skills and ability to influence;
• Problem Solving: Proven capability and effectiveness in problem solving;
• Environmental and Social Commitments: Demonstrate ability to embed environmental and social commitments.
Desired Technical/Professional Competencies
• Qualification in business or related discipline essential.
• 3-5 years plus previous experience in forestry or land based acquisitions/sales transactions preferable.
• Experience of Target Driven Acquisitions and Sales essential with proven ability to operate in a competitive environment.
• Strong business acumen with keen commercial sense.
• Ability to work on own initiative at all times.
• Excellent networking and interpersonal skills.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Possess a self-confident sales ethos.
• Diligent and meticulous in customer dealings.
• General comprehension of project management philosophy.
• Rigorous use of reporting systems.
• Driven and relentless in execution of objectives.
• Full clean driving licence.
• Flexibility is key as travel will be a key requirement of the role.
• Ability to conduct oneself with a passionate corporate loyalty and high degree of ownership of activities.
- Outward Looking
Closing date for applications is 4pm Friday 22nd September 2023. Please submit your CV to email@example.com
Coillte is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace for all which builds upon our core values and fosters a positive work environment where EVERYONE can bring their true self to work and achieve their full potential.
If for any reason you would like us to make any supports or accommodations to help you in making your application please contact us at 01-2011412 or firstname.lastname@example.org