Permits and Licences

Recreation Permits

Individuals can walk and hike on all Coillte lands, and cycle in selected sites, without the need for a permit.

However for most other activities, you will need a permit (including any walking/ cycling groups or events). For all the details, click here.

To apply for your permit, fill in your details below and submit.  (Your event must be at least 3 weeks from now).

Licenced Hunting

For all hunting queries, click here

Recreation Proposals

If you have a trail proposal or other recreation proposal, please click on this form