National Tree Week Photo Competition
National Tree Week
Thank you for your entires, this competition is now closed and no further entries will be considered.
Coillte is a proud partner of National Tree Week, an annual celebration of all the benefits that trees and forests deliver to us, for climate, nature, wood and people.
This year, National Tree Week takes place from Sunday 3rd March to Sunday 10th March 2024 with the theme ‘Planting Trees for A Greener Future'.
Entry Submissions and Rules
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Winning entries will be selected at random.
- The winners will receive a fully paid trip for their class to Beyond the Trees Avondale. Prize includes transport to and from Coillte's Avondale Forest Park and entry to Beyond the Trees Avondale.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable.
- The closing time and date for the competition is 5:30pm, Friday 23rd February 2024. Entries received after the closing date will not be included.
- By posting any images as entries to the competition, you are agreeing that the photo can be used by Coillte as part of its future promotion on national and local digital channels.
- Coillte’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition is open to Irish residents only.
- Multiple entries from a single class or school will be accepted.
- It is the responsibility of the entrants and winners to ensure that the photography supplied is original and their own work.
- Coillte reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Coillte reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.