Accessibility Help and Style Settings
This website uses Accesskeys for ease of navigation for many types of users.The accesskey system is intended to provide keyboard shortcuts in that they provide an alternative form of navigation.
This addition allows users with limited physical capabilities to navigate the organisation's website more easily. There are some things to note about this system:
- functionality depends on the type of operating system you are using,
- The usage of accesskeys vary from browser to browser.
- IE - press the "ALT" key + access key and then press the "ENTER" key to visit the link.
- Firefox 2.0 - "ALT" + "SHIFT" and access key.
- Firefox 3.0 - "ALT" + "SHIFT" + access key and the "ENTER" key are required.
- Opera - press "SHIFT" + "ESC" followed by the access key.
- Firefox 3.0 - "CTRL" + access key and "ENTER" is required after the access key combination.
- Opera - "SHIFT" + "ESC" followed by the access key (without "ALT").
- Safari - "CTRL" + access key.
The following is a summary of the accesskeys and what action they do when used
- To navigate to this page use '0'
- To navigate to the home page use '1'
- To navigate to the site map use '3'
- To navigate to the search page use '4'
- To navigate to the contact us page use '9'
If you have an suggestions or issues in relation to the site's accessibility, please let us know how we can improve your visit by using our contact form.