Coillte's procurement policy is based upon the principle of competitive tendering and operates in accordance with the European Public Procurement Rules. The type of competitive process used to award contracts depends upon the size and type of contract. The medium of advertising is the Public Sector Public Sector Procurement Web Site
In addition the following policies should be adhered to:
- As the company is obliged to comply with Tax Clearance procedures, all suppliers, supplying in excess of €10,000 of goods/services in any rolling 12 month period, must have and submit a valid tax clearance certificate. On-line application for Tax Clearance Certificates can be made on revenue.ie
- The standard payment terms in Coillte are: 60 days net of month end. Other payment terms may apply subject to separate contract agreement. Coillte is committed to complying with the terms of the Prompt Payment of Accounts Act, 1997.
- Coillte's Ethics at Work policy requires that the highest standards of integrity, legality and confidentiality apply to all transactions.
- Coillte complies with all obligations relating to employment protection and working conditions as detailed in government website employmentrights.ie.
- Coillte takes a committed approach to sustainability particularly in respect of energy efficiency, waste management, recycling and use of environmentally friendly products and services.
Supplier Management System (SMS) Portal
Our supplier management system is a paperless, web based on line portal used to procure and pay for goods and services.
Please use the following link to access the system: SMS Portal
Tell Us About You
Coillte normally use e-tender to publish all our requirements but please fill out the below form if you wish to contact Coillte group procurement.