Coillte Code of Practice for Timber Removals
All haulage personnel accessing Coillte’s systems for the purpose of timber removal must be fully familiar with Coillte’s Code of Practice for Timber Removals.
Outlined in our code of practice is a number of protocols that must also be observed. Links to these protocols can be found below:
- Policy on Training and Certification for Loading & Haulage 2015
- Managing Timber Transport Good Practice Guide – published by FITG, 2014
- Road Haulage of Round Timber Code of Practice – published by IFIC.
- Code of Practice for Managing Safety and Health in Forest Operations – published by the Health and Safety Authority, 2009
- Coillte ICTS User Quick – published by Coillte
- Coillte Paperless TRP V2.2 User Guide
- Drivers Handbook – published by Coillte 2017
- Round Timber Transport – Guidelines for Hauliers and Drivers published by FITG 2017
- Load Safety Series – Information Sheet – Safe Load Securing of Round Timber published by Health & Safety Authority 2017
Please contact our Distribution Manager by email email@example.com if you require any of the above documents in another language or for more information on our code of practice.