Property Sales Manager
The main objective of the Property Sales Manager role is to identify property sales and land acquisitions and convert them into completed projects.
Role Specific Terms
This is a permanent contract within our Land Solutions division and will be based in West of Ireland.
- First line customer relationship manager for property sales and acquisitions.
- First response to customer queries, taking ownership of customer contact and correspondence.
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Create and control a property sales & acquisition pipeline including rigorous review of pipeline cases.
- Manage case preparation and recommendations for responsible sales & acquisition projects including verification of title, obtaining necessary approvals, environmental assessment, legal compliance, assessment of other users and uses.
- Manage and control the process for property sales & acquisition projects.
- Prepare impact assessments for property sales & acquisition projects and manage to completion.
- Control the delivery of the sales process in line with corporate governance.
- Development and implementation of consultation plans for stakeholders (both internal and external) for each project.
- Liaise with legal appointees through completion of sales process.
- Commercial Awareness
- Results Orientated
- Customer Focus
- Environmental and Social Commitments
- Qualification in business or related discipline.
- Experience of land and sales acquisitions essential with a proven ability to sell and operate in a sales environment.
- 5-10 years previous experience in forestry or land based auctioneering preferable.
- Strong business acumen with keen commercial sense.
- Ability to work on own initiative at all times.
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Possess a self-confident sales ethos.
- Diligent and meticulous in customer dealings.
- General comprehension of project management philosophy.
- Rigorous use of reporting systems.
- Driven and relentless in execution of objectives.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Flexibility is key as travel will be a requirement of the role.
- Ability to conduct oneself with a passionate corporate loyalty and high degree of ownership of activities.
This role will be based in West of Ireland. Please submit your CV to LSRecruitment@coillte.ie
Closing date for applications is 13th April 2018.
Your application details will be stored for a period of 14 months in line with the Data Protection Act 1988, Amended 2003, and Data Protection Act, 1998 and used solely for the purposes of your application for employment within the Company.