Group HR and Recruitment Generalist
The Group HR and Recruitment Generalist will work closely with the Group HR Director and the Group HR Business Partner and Projects to deliver on all Group HR activities. Be the first point of contact on all Group HR administration matters. Be the designated point of contact for HR support for Land Solutions and Lean Centre and deliver all of the co-ordination of recruitment matters. Support the activities of the Group HR function and deliver speedy turnaround of all reports.
Reports to: Group HR Director
- Designated point of contact for all recruitment activities for Land Solutions and Lean Centre and liaise with the Coillte Forest division regularly to ensure that all recruitment activities across the group are being conducted consistently;
- Support HR and Business Managers to identify and deliver staffing requirements to the business and ensure talent pipeline is leveraged through networks, professional recruitment providers, promotional activity etc.;
- Responsible for advertising Land Solutions and Lean Centre vacancies internally and externally;
- Co-ordinate the recruitment and selection processes to reflect best practice and comply with legislation;
- Schedule, coordinate and participate in the candidate selection processes including overseeing of screening and conducting interviews;
- Develop relationships with external recruitment providers, universities etc.;
- Communicate to the business recruitment and selection activity.
Group Process and Governance
- Prepare HR documentation for Group, Land Solutions and Lean Centre and update staff direction accordingly;
- Create and update reports, gather information and extract relevant data from the various divisions of the business in a timely and pro-active manner;
- Responsibility for reporting and communicating the Group Gift Register data to the Operating Executive on a quarterly and biannual basis;
- Review, update and communicate human resources policies and procedures as necessary, ensuring compliance with relevant statutory legislation and industry best practice;
- Participate in HR and cross functional projects;
- Research and analyse current market trends, best practices and legislative changes that affect reward policies and make recommendations to address same;
- Assist in annual reward and budget preparation;
- Support the Group HR Director and the Group HR Business Partner and Projects, and the HR functions across all divisions in ensuring consistency of approach, communication and application takes place for all people-related matters across the Group.
- Designated point of contact for HR support for Land Solutions and Lean Centre and liaise frequently with Coillte Forest HR and Medite Smartply to ensure that there is consistency of application and communication across the Divisions;
- Build effective relationships with customers and HR across the Divisions;
- Responsibility for onboarding support to all new entrants in Land Solutions and Lean Centre.
A role model for living our values of Respect, Simplicity, Empowerment, Outward Looking and Responsible and creating the environment for those on the team to do the same.
- Managing HR Processes : The capacity to manage administration, reduce complexity and increase efficiency in HR processes and procedures. Includes excellent data analysis skills.
- Interpersonal Skills: Effective influencing and advocacy skills for internal and external relationships, particularly building relationships across the various divisions of the business.
- Communications skills: Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to gather information and present it succinctly. Also strong ability required to build effective working relationships with people in HR and business leaders across the business so that their trust and confidence in Group HR is earned and respected.
- Drive for Results: The drive to exceed goals and push self towards high levels of performance. Includes the ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong Communicator and Listener: Developed interpersonal skills that engender trust and are reflective of high levels of integrity and personal credibility.
- Time management: Ability to manage competing deadlines and to deliver results.
Desired Technical/Professional Competencies
- Education and Experience: Associate CIPD qualified with a degree in an HR or related discipline and at least 3 years’ experience working in a HR role in a commercial operation
- HR Expertise: Good knowledge and experience of a number of HR disciplines
- HR best practice: Strong understanding demonstrated.
- Systems Knowledge: Experience of CORE HR IT System. Highly competent in Microsoft Office suite (MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint). HR systems knowledge and a general aptitude for application of technology is a decided advantage
- Outward Looking
Please submit your CV to Stephanie.email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 12 August 2022.
Coillte is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace for all which builds upon our core values and fosters a positive work environment where EVERYONE can bring their true self to work and achieve their full potential.
If for any reason you would like us to make any supports to help you in making your application, please contact Stephanie Callaghan, Group HR Business Partner at 087 432 7710 and or by email Stephanie.Callaghan@coillte.ie