Business Graduate Programme
The Coillte Business Graduate Programme is an exciting opportunity for any Business or Business Management Graduate to kick start their career and experience a series of cross-functional placements across our fast paced business environment
What we are offering
The Coillte Business Graduate Programme is offering talented individuals who have drive, energy and ambition an opportunity to be part of the future of Coillte. We are offering recently qualified graduates a placement for two years. We are looking specifically for graduates that have studied within business or business management. Students currently participating in their final year or who are awaiting results are also welcome to apply. Successful applicants will be taken into the Graduate Programme during Autumn 2023.
Successful Graduates will:
- Be offered a two year fixed term contract and experience two to three work placements
- Earn a starting salary of €30,000 per annum with opportunity to progress over the duration of the programme
- Be enrolled on a Business Skills Development Programme with an international renowned institute
- Be involved in high profile strategic projects and receive mentoring & coaching support from Senior Management
- Have the opportunity to apply their technical learning and further develop their skills and competencies within an exciting, fast paced and customer focused forestry business
Competencies required to be successful:
Commercial Awareness, Customer Focus, Learning Agility, Creativity, Results Orientation, Resilience, Collaboration, Communication, and Leadership.
Candidates must also hold a relevant Business qualification to HETAC Level 8 or above.
To make an application
To apply please complete the online application form here
The closing date for applications is Sunday 26 of March.
If you have any questions, please initially refer to the FAQ booklet on the careers page which has lots of useful information. However, if you still have a question please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coillte is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace for all which builds upon our core values and fosters a positive work environment where EVERYONE can bring their true self to work and achieve their full potential.
If for any reason you would like us to make any supports or accommodations to help you in making your application please contact us at 01-2011471 or email@example.com