Private Forestry Database Co-Ordinator
Supporting the Private Forestry team through the co-ordination and administration of the partner databases, reporting and monitoring of OPI’s, preparation and processing of payments and invoices, executing journals, and general administration support.
Role Specific Terms
This is a 6 month fixed term contract. The role will be based in our office in Newtownmountkennedy, Co. Wicklow. The salary on offer for this position is €30,000 to €36,000 depending upon experience.
- Maintenance and Update of Master Forestry Partners database - ensure list is up to date with all Partner Names, Addresses, Contact Details, Next of Kin, Scheme, Annuity Commencement Dates etc
- Prioritise Partner data in terms of Critical Issues, Payment Dates, Payment Reviews
- Provide reports as required
- Administration of the relevant Coillte Connect sites, providing support to the Private Forestry team.
- Forest Information Systems (FIS) Maintenance and administration – ensure FIS data is up to date, review historic payments, investigate and resolve any payment issues
- Reporting of Operational Performance Indicators, monitoring of Annual Meetings, felling licences, harvest plans etc.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly tracker reports and reconciliations (both internal & external)
- Maintaining and management of accurate accounts journals for Partners and Investor Funds (Irish Forestry Union Trust, Allied Irish Pension Union Trust) on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Support the Commercial Manager with relevant data to complete partner valuations and annuity calculations
- Preparation of invoices and payment instructions
- Preparation and monitoring of management fees and licences and prepare and issue proforma and final invoices
- Management and update of grant applications and preparation of felling licences and other consents
- Prepare ESB claim calculations as they arise
- General office administration support for the team
- Results orientated: The drive to exceed goals and push self and others towards high levels of performance while working to tight deadlines.
- Customer Focus: A good understanding and knowledge of our customers’ needs and requirements.
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commercial Awareness: An awareness and appreciation of the range of Coillte’s commercial activities.
- Collaboration: Excellent interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with the team and stakeholders.
- Attention to Detail: Good ability to deliver accurate and timely data and information
- Reporting: Strong report writing and numeracy skills and an ability to present information clearly and concisely.
Desired Professional Competencies
- Business or Finance related qualification with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Strong IT skills, with experience of data bases, Microsoft Excel and relevant software packages, including working with large data sets
- Good communication and customer care skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and work without supervision
Closing date for applications is 4pm, Tuesday 20 February 2018. Please submit your cv to email@example.com