This role will assist with all financial reporting requirements of the business. They will be responsible for the preparation of management accounts & KPI’s. They will assist in the monitoring and improvement of processes and accounting systems across Coillte Forest and develop relationships with the key finance teams across the business.
Role Specific Terms
This is a 1 year fixed term contract. The role will be based in our Head Office in Newtownmountkennedy, Co. Wicklow. The salary on offer for this position is €35,000 to €45,000 depending upon experience.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts pack for the division each month for review and signoff by Finance Manager.
- Analysis of performance for the various businesses within the division understanding and commenting on variances that arise
- Preparation of month end journals.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly expense reports.
- Development of reports for the division as required, ensuring reconciliation between operating and financial systems.
- Identifying areas for improvement and driving simplification in all processes in the Financial Reporting team.
- Provide support for the Coillte Forest financial audit programme, gathering information as requested, providing backup where required and ensuring all tasks assigned completed on time.
- Provide support to the division through assisting with accounting policies, procedures & training of personnel if required.
- Provide support to the Coillte Forest finance team on other tasks/projects as required.
- Build relationships with Transaction Services team, Group Finance and Business Performance Team ensuring communication lines are open and good engagement/interaction maintained.
- Drive for Results: The drive to exceed goals and push self and others towards high levels of performance.
- Customer Focus: A good understanding and knowledge of our customers’ needs and requirements.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills with an ability to actively listen and negotiate in a demanding environment.
- Collaboration: Excellent interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with staff, customers and stakeholders.
- Problem-Solving: Proactive in identifying issues and addressing them promptly by working on own initiative.
- Analysis: Strong numeracy and analytical skills and an ability to present information clearly and concisely
Desired Professional Competencies
- Recently Qualified accountant (ie. CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to plan, organise and manage team work
- Proven experience of continuous development and improvement
- Very strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
Closing date for applications is Monday 18 December 2017. Please submit your cv to email@example.com